It’s been a little while since we released an update to the WriteUpp mobile apps so we decided to show them some love and make some improvements. The biggest change in the latest release, which you can download for FREE from the App Store or Play Store, is the ability to use WriteUpp in landscape mode. We’ve also made a number of other tweaks which are outlined below.
Previously the WriteUpp app was locked to portrait as we didn’t feel the user interface (UI) worked well in landscape view without some visual changes to make better use of the screen real estate. Here’s how the revised UI looks:
The screen now contains a central scrollable area with padding down the sides of the page. This has enabled us to keep the app looking clean whilst making better use of the available space on larger devices when the app is viewed in landscape.
If you have an account with multiple sites (using the same email address) you can now login to the app by specifying which sub-domain you wish to log into. Just click on “Advanced” on the login screen and specify your domain.
We have made a number of changes to make the app more usable on smaller devices
Latest Version Check
To ensure that you’re on the latest version of the app we have implemented a check that will prompt you if you are running an older version.
In addition to these changes we have also fixed a number of small bugs
If you haven’t tried or downloaded the app perhaps now its time to give it a try. Its evolved significantly since we launched it just over a year ago. You can now:
- Book appointments, manage your schedule and keep track of your team
- Create client records on-the-go
- Keep your client contact details close to hand with handy features like “Click to Dial”, “Click to Email” and Google Maps integration
- Write up or dictate your notes quickly and easily
- Complete assessments on your mobile or tablet
- View documentation like referral letters and document sent to patients
- Attach images and documents to client records
- Manage your tasks and to-do’s
- Log expenses, such as mileage for invoicing later
Better still, its FREE to WriteUpp subscribers. To get started just download your preferred version, login with your regular WriteUpp credentials and you’re good to go!
Thanks for reading!
CEO & Co-Founder